As far as the Woolet App is concerned, a lot has been going on lately. Today we have introduced another update for Android Phones. We took into consideration a few ideas from our testers and brought them to life.
So, what has been done?
- First of all, device synchronization is much easier now. Our programmers worked to improve scanning for the Woolet devices, GPS connection and making the app more stable. Operating the Woolet App should be much easier and faster now.
- Quiet Zones – a new feature which has also been introduced to the iOS version. Now you can create notification-free zones: a single building or whole street or neighbourhood the choice is yours. And there’s a possibility to manage those zones: adding or deleting the zone; enabling or disabling the notifications.
- Onboarding. We’ve added a new animated onboarding feature which leads the user through the application (main screens and quiet zones) and shows how to operate it and what each function does. In short, if onboarding is available, certain elements illuminate on the screen and the possibilities are described.
- Right now, the app shows the user the battery level of the device which is synchronized with it. You can find that function in “Settings”.
- The “Settings” screen has been changed according to our testers’ suggestions. Now it’s easier to navigate through it.
- There’s a possibility to put notifications into sleep mode for one hour. How do you do that? When the next notification appears, just tap it, and then the option will be shown on the screen.
- The synchronization screen has been changed. If there’s a problem with connecting to the device, you will be notified about what is causing it.
Here are some screenshots:
We hope that the new updates will make the Woolet experience for Android users, even more exciting. If you like the new version of the Woolet App, please star it on Google Play!